2008-11-01

eternal sunshine of the spotless mind

Brilliant! This is what I said after watching this movie for the second time. Why second? 'Cause I didn't understand what exactly the movie is all about. After watching once again, I feel amazed. Could someone 'think' that way to create such a beautiful dramatic story?

And surprisingly, Jim Carey bring his breakthrough in this movie. I didn't see his rubber face, during his appearance. What a good combination to bring him here, with an english beauty, Kate Winslet. I mean, who doesn't love Kate, since Titanic?

Here, in this movie, she's really out of who she is exactly, playing a blue haired hippie. I don't know how and in which part, but several times I swept a tears during the movie. They really make a lot of good quotation, but you could only feel them after watching. This is really genious!

No comments:

Post a Comment