2008-10-29

being apart isn't always sad

...and farewell isn't always that bad.

This month, two of my best friends in my office, decided to resign. Both of them moved to other places. One, she'd move to get together again with her husband who already moved a couple months ago. The other one, she's young and talented person, and I think this moment could be the milestone for her next step. A lot of opportunities are waiting for her, than if she's still here and staying stuck.

Yes, I lost them. And so with my other friends who were left by. There were tears everywhere during the farewell party. But I, who used to be the baby cry person ever, really amazing that I didn't cry. There's nothing to be cried of. We might live a life in a distance, but everytime i'm sitting in front of my screen, I could always meet them, as fast as one second 'click'.

2 comments: