2008-10-24

The Bangles!

I would like to lead your memory back to a moment, 8 months ago. The 80th Academy Awards. After so many rumours that it probably would have been canceled, finally there it was! And it's so much glamorous as it used to be. I could never take my eyes from them. Actors, actresses, and all the guests that turned out to be the walking manequin with red carpet as their catwalk. The smile, the blitz, the crowd!
Couple days later, I look for the rank. which one is the best, which other turned to be the worse. I used to make my own 'best and worse' though! And this edition, I really fall for one thing. The jewelry!
You might remember Tilda Swinton. Yes, she also crowned as best supporting actress in that annually celebration. I don't like the dress. But, look at her hands! Stunning and adorable with wavy diamond bangles designed by Damiani. Which I discovered later has been robbed couple weeks later after the celebration. Unless, several jewelries left in L.A. Thanks to Swinton, then!

No comments:

Post a Comment