2008-11-23

Please welcome, Miss Rebecca Bloomwood

Some said that every woman's so called shopaholic. I think I do agree with this statement. But not every woman, 'cause I know someone who's not. Maybe much more better if we say, most woman are so called shopaholic :)
One of my favorite chicklit it Shopaholic series, written wonderfully by Sophie Kinsella, an English author. I read five out of five (please let me know if there's any other else). Last book I read is Shopaholic and Baby.

Shopaholic series is the story about a young woman's life, Rebecca Bloomwood. She lives in Fulham with the wealthy best friend, Suze. She's the journalist of business magazine, Successfull Savings. But she never really understand what she writes about. Becky Bloomwood is actually the reflection of us, woman.

She, just like us, loves to shop designer clothes, beauty products.

She, just like us, can't help herself of not to shop when she's in front of the fancy store, and a lot of things seems to wait for being taken.

She, just like us, used to rationalises our spending, and marked useless items to be investment.

She's not really smart, but she has a good intuition, and a very good luck!

And luckily, She would be on the screen. Performed by Isla Fisher, she would make our valentine celebration even hotter. She would be there, and share her shopping addiction!

No comments:

Post a Comment